Join our team
Our culture and values attract fun, smart, articulate and passionate people. It’s this team that makes the McGrath Foundation an incredible place to work. If you’d like to work for us and you’re ready to make a difference, get in touch.
Friendships that are trustworthy
For each other & the communities that support us
Helping each other to make a difference
Delivering what we say we will, because we have a big responsibility
Belief in our mission
Working towards the same goal
Committed to new ideas
Life is to be lived & enjoyed
Positions at the McGrath Foundation:
McGrath Foundation – Chief Clinical Lead, Education
- One day per week opportunity with flexibility on day
- Work from home with limited travel to our Head Office in North Sydney
- Supportive team environment
Are you a breast care nurse? Do you have a passion for education and educating nurses? If yes, then this might be the role for you.
About the role
The McGrath Foundation is looking for an experienced breast care nurse to provide support for the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of the clinical education programs. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior manager, Nursing Education in the design, development and delivery of new training programs and initiatives using technology-rich teaching and learning materials that allows for collaborative curricular innovation
- Determine and deliver content for learning modules for the eLearning system that meet the priority professional development needs of the MBCNs
- Work with clinical experts and any third party providers to support development, structure and implementation of appropriate content on the eLearning platform ensuring this content is structurally sound
Does this role sound like you?
Submit your application and/or enquire for more information through the link below by Friday 3 July 2020.
Become a McGrath Breast Care Nurse
McGrath Breast Care Nurses have a genuine desire to make a difference and support families experiencing breast cancer by providing them with physical, psychological and emotional support from diagnosis and right through treatment.
Volunteer for us
The McGrath Foundation is grateful to the hundreds of volunteers who help us across our iconic events. You can volunteer for the McGrath Foundation today and help make a difference. Each of our volunteers plays an integral role in helping us to fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses.
Meet our people
Our team in Sydney looks after our 145 McGrath Breast Care Nurses as well as our incredible supporters. Read more about the people behind our nurses.
The McGrath Foundation Way
Every day what you do matters.
Every day the work you do directly supports thousands of families who are going through breast cancer.
You don’t know them, you may never meet them and yet because of you they have access to a McGrath Breast Care Nurse.
You are the McGrath Foundation. And that means every day you must also live and breathe our values.
The way you act, the way you speak and the choices you make every day must reflect
the McGrath Foundation way:
Do what’s right, even when no one is watching.
Bring your best self and cast a positive shadow.
Show respect and care for everyone, all the time.
Look for the positive.
Learn from our successes and even more from our failures.
Take responsibility for your actions.
Embrace and celebrate diversity.
Be willing to change.
Speak up if something isn’t right.
Be prepared to say no.
Be part of the solution.
Dress the right way for your day.
Avoid judging others.
Know and follow our policies and procedures.
Be safe, always.