Want to Join the McGrath Foundation Team?
Fun, smart and passionate people make the McGrath Foundation an incredible place to work. If you’re dedicated to making a difference, get in touch.
Our values include:
- Integrity: friendships that are trustworthy
- Respect: for each other & the communities that support us
- Friendship: helping each other to make a difference
- Fun: life is to be lived & enjoyed
- Passion: belief in our mission
- Mutual benefits: working towards the same goal
- Innovation: committed to new ideas
- Accountability: delivering what we say we will, because we have a big responsibility
You can also register to volunteer for us here!
We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Consultant, McGrath Breast Care, on a 3 year fixed term contract on a part time basis up to 0.9 FTE (negotiable).
Clinical Nurse consultant (mcgrath Breast care nurse)
The McGrath Breast Care Nurse (Clinical Nurse Consultant) provides and coordinates supportive care for individuals diagnosed with breast cancer across the care continuum including diagnosis, hospitalisation, post-surgery treatment, discharge planning and community support.