Want to Join the McGrath Foundation Team?
Fun, smart and passionate people make the McGrath Foundation an incredible place to work. If you’re dedicated to making a difference, get in touch.
Our values include:
- Integrity: friendships that are trustworthy
- Respect: for each other & the communities that support us
- Friendship: helping each other to make a difference
- Fun: life is to be lived & enjoyed
- Passion: belief in our mission
- Mutual benefits: working towards the same goal
- Innovation: committed to new ideas
- Accountability: delivering what we say we will, because we have a big responsibility
We are currently recruiting these positions:
Provide education and information regarding treatment options and the ability to offer advice and support in prosthetics is essential as is establishing a referral pathway to other health professionals to provide optimal care to patients with breast cancer.
We are seeking to appoint a Clinical Nurse Consultant to provide advanced clinical knowledge of health needs, preferences and circumstances of women with breast cancer
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced and enthusiastic person to the position of Clinical Nurse Specialist - Breast Care with the Wheatbelt Regional Nursing team.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced person to the position of Clinical Nurse Specialist – Breast Care.
We have an opportunity available for a specialist Breast Care nurse who applies advanced knowledge of the health needs, preferences and circumstances of women with breast cancer to optimise the individual’s health and well-being at various phases across the continuum of care in Bankstoen.