Want to Join the McGrath Foundation Team?
Fun, smart and passionate people make the McGrath Foundation an incredible place to work. If you’re dedicated to making a difference, get in touch.
Our values include:
- Integrity: friendships that are trustworthy
- Respect: for each other & the communities that support us
- Friendship: helping each other to make a difference
- Fun: life is to be lived & enjoyed
- Passion: belief in our mission
- Mutual benefits: working towards the same goal
- Innovation: committed to new ideas
- Accountability: delivering what we say we will, because we have a big responsibility
You can also register to volunteer for us here!
Provide and coordinates supportive care for women diagnosed with breast cancer across the care continuum including diagnosis, hospitalisation, post-surgery treatment, discharge planning and community support.
Exciting opportunity in a key role within the dynamic Cancer Services team at Echuca Regional Health