TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) This Promotion and Competition is run by the McGrath Foundation Ltd (“the Foundation”) of Level 1, 115 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge NSW 2063 (ABN 23 115 566 624).
2) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3) Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Foundation and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4) The competition commences on 21st May 2013 at 00:01am (EST) and concludes on 18th June 2013 at 23:59pm (EST)(“the Promotional Period”).
5) To enter participants must:
a) Post a photo on Instagram of the most creative photo featuring their “Pink Popular Penguin”
b) Tag @mcgrathfoundation in the caption and hashtag #mcgrathfoundation
c) The most creative entries will go in the draw to win.
7) Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
8) Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
9) The Prize (valued at up to $119.40 in total) is 1 complete set of 12 Pink Penguin books inclusive of the below titles:
· Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Pink Popular Penguin
· Alphabet Sisters Pink Popular Penguin
· Madame Bovary Pink Popular Penguin
· Perfume Pink Popular Penguin
· Pride and Prejudice Pink Popular Penguin
· Room of One's Own Pink Popular Penguin
· A Spy In The House Of Love: Pink Popular Penguin
· Wuthering Heights Pink Popular Penguin
· Breakfast At Tiffany's Pink Popular Penguin
· Great Gatsby Pink Popular Penguin
· Jane Eyre Pink Popular Penguin
· Love in a Cold Climate Pink Popular Penguin
10) Additionally twelve Entrants will receive 1 individual Pink Penguin Book of the 12 book series. The selection of which individual Pink Penguin Book will be made randomly and at the complete discretion of the Foundation.
11) Each valid entrant who has entered the competition during the promotional period will be entered into the draw. Thirteen valid entries will be drawn at random to become the winning entries, with the first drawn entry the winner of the complete set of Pink Penguin Books, and the following twelve drawn entries each winning a Pink Penguin book.
12) Prizes will be awarded to the person named as sole owner of the Instagram account. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. If a competition winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
13) The Foundation will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition result.
15) If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Foundation, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
16) In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
17) The draw for the winners will take place on 18th June 2013 at 12pm (EST) at the Foundation’s offices – Level 1, 115 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, NSW, 2063. If the winners are under the age of 18 years the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
18) Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
19) The Foundation reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
20) Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
21) All winners will be notified by instagram or email within 2 days of the winners being decided, and the winner's details will be published on the Foundation's website on 20th June 2013. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed in a prominent place on the Foundation's website (www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au) and at the Foundation's premises for 7 days after the date of the draw.
22) The Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23) Subject to any direction which may be given under the relevant State legislation, the Foundation will conduct such further draws as may be deemed necessary at the Foundation’s offices – Level 1, 115 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, NSW 2063 on 2nd July 2013 at 12pm (EST) to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, and published on the Foundation's website on 4th July 2013. If any prizes remain unclaimed for 3 months, the Promoter will draw another winner.
24) The Foundation collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. To facilitate your participation, the Foundation may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. An entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery Departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. No other further use of this information will be made without your prior consent. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Foundation at Level 1, 115 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge NSW 2063.
25) The Foundation accepts no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion. The winners release the Foundation its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prizes.
26) The Foundation will make reasonable effort to locate the winners and deliver the prizes within 14 days after the winners are decided
27) Once prizes have left Foundation's premises, the Foundation will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes. The Foundation will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.