Want to Join the McGrath Foundation Team?
Fun, smart and passionate people make the McGrath Foundation an incredible place to work. If you’re dedicated to making a difference, get in touch.
Our values include:
- Integrity: friendships that are trustworthy
- Respect: for each other & the communities that support us
- Friendship: helping each other to make a difference
- Fun: life is to be lived & enjoyed
- Passion: belief in our mission
- Mutual benefits: working towards the same goal
- Innovation: committed to new ideas
- Accountability: delivering what we say we will, because we have a big responsibility
We are currently recruiting these positions:
We have an opportunity available for a specialist Breast Care nurse who applies advanced knowledge of the health needs, preferences and circumstances of women with breast cancer to optimise the individual’s health and well-being at various phases across the continuum of care in Bankstoen.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, motivated, confident, specialist Oncology/Breast Care nurse to join our Breast Cancer Service at Cabrini for the newly created position of Metastatic Breast Cancer Nurse part time.